Over the past decade, the content marketing landscape has seen a lot of developments and changes which made it the way as we know it today: interactive and immersive.
While small and medium-scale businesses are yet to discover the potential of highly specialized tools used by big brands in their content marketing efforts such as VR and AR wearables and Artificial Intelligence, there are still pretty exciting trends that will surely help them compete on the same playing field as their biggest competitors this 2017.
To sum up, here are the key takeaways from the infographic below from CJG Digital Marketing which discuss the latest content marketing trends you need to watch out in 2017.
These trends will not only guarantee that your content marketing strategy is aligned with the latest preferences of the market and industry but will also make you a more effective content marketer this year onwards.
- The increase in documented content marketing strategy.
- The rise of visual content.
- Content will get more niche-specific
- More user-generated content.
- The promotion will become a priority.
- More video content.
- Focus on influencer marketing.
- Virtual reality.
To learn more, check out the infographic below.
Embedded from CJG Digital Marketing
Y0u May Also Like:-
- How to Improve Content Marketing Strategy through Facebook
- 10 Content Marketing tips from an SEO Consultant